Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Saturday, April 15, 2017

To My Loving Wife

On November 26th, 2016. I married the most beautiful woman ever to walk on this earth. She walked into my life, just when I thought that I was destined to be alone for the rest of my life. Who is this lovely creature? She is none other than Rebecca Marie Steinhour now known as Rebecca Marie Moline. Her friends and myself call her Bekah. 





Isn’t she beautiful? 
Before we even met, I was alone. After seeing my friends being happy with their love one beside them, holding hands and looking so happy. I went that night and prayed. I prayed to my lord my God, That I might find someone that I too can be happy again. Low and behold, she answered my posting on a dating website. To this very day, I believe that she was sent to me as my gift from heaven. She will always be Mio Cielo.
Bekah has four wonderful children, two which are still living with us at our farmhouse in McCook Nebraska. There’s Sierra Bustamante with her husband Kevin and a beautiful little girl Abby. Then there’s Rio Bustamante, a very strong-willed young man with fire in his heart and willingness to find his own place in this world. Then there’s Nina, a very beautiful young lady that will as time comes along, break many boys hearts. Next is Tristan, This boy is eager to learn and is quick to be loved. Ladies, watch out for this guy.




Although during the past five months of our marriage, I have given her more heartaches and sadness than she really deserves. She has still managed to keep loving me. I have been dishonest to her about several things but the only important part of my honesty is that I love her more than I could possibly ever love anyone.
The day that I proposed to her, is a day that I will never forget. I proposed to her at the Huhot’s restaurant in Lincoln Nebraska in the presence of her family . I couldn’t be any happier, when she said yes.




Rebecca Marie Moline, I love you so very much. Please forgive me for the lies and hurt that I have caused you. Let me back into your heart and arms again. Let’s continue our life together as husband and wife. I promise you that I will never be dishonest with you ever again. I promise you that I will always love you and respect you and be completely honest with you from this day forward.
Forgive me and please let us be as one again.












No comments: