Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Good day everyone! Yes I am back. I'm very sorry for not writing since March, but I have been a very busy Chef. For today's blog, I won't be posting any recipes, for I have a wonderful adventure story to tell.
For the last three months, I have been pursuing a career change and a new life change as well.
First about the career change. I am now employed with a company named Sodexo, and is working at a site in North Platte. I am the Executive Chef at the Hospital's newly built kitchen and dining room. I will be doing a few projects as well, whereas I plan to introduce the local High Schools in the area what the Culinary Art field is all about. This project is a favorite of mine, where there will be friendly competitions in the kitchen, with three-man teams. Each team will have thirty minutes to prepare a dish using only the food and ingredients provided for them. It will be fun to see what they can do.
As for the hospital, I will be providing a program, that is similar to room service in a hotel. The patients will be able to order their meal when they want it (any time during the day) and have it delivered to their room within thirty minutes.
As for life changes, I am now living in North Platte Nebraska and is enjoying the town immensely. Compared to the town of York Nebraska, this is Emerald City of Oz. There are many sites to see and for the family to enjoy. The people here are super friendly and a joy to talk with. I think I will enjoy living here.
Now that we are caught up with what has been going on, I will be happy to let you all know that I will be posting pictures on this blog in the very near future. So please be patient and that you for still reading all my past blogs.

No comments: