Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

It Was A Disaster, But A Good Disaster


This past Monday, I interviewed a good friend and chef, Traci Yamane. I even showed some pictures of a few dishes, that she had deliciously created.
Well this past Thursday, I decided to try on of her creations at where I work. I figured that I would make some of her delightful Banana Brownie Bites. So I had my dessert person prepare enough brownies to serve 500 hungry students.
That is where the disaster occurred. All 500 plates of brownie bites disappeared within an hour’s time. I didn’t even have a chance to take any pictures, nor was I even able to have a sample for myself to taste. As for a picture, here is a picture taken by the creator herself Traci Yamane.

Banana Brownie Bites

Don’t they look YUMMY!
Then I thought Thai Chicken Pizza would be a good thing to try as well, but only planned to make just 6 pizzas just to see how they would go.
Again, another disaster occurred. Whereas, most of the time, we couldn’t make enough pepperoni pizzas. These pizzas were a great demand, that they were gone within a matter of minutes.
At least tho, I was able to get a picture and a slice for myself.

chicken thai pizza

It just go to show, that you can make something new and become a hit with everyone’s stomachs.
So thank you Traci Yamane for the wonderful recipe for the Banana Brownie Bites.
If any of my dear readers get a chance, you should give a gander at her blog at http://www.recipesfortheravenous.com
Now she has a new recipe, it’s titled Salted Brown Butter Rice Krispie Treats. Here is a picture she had sent me.

Salted Brown Butter Rice Krispie Treats

What do you think? Another disaster in the making? It sure looks yummy.

No comments: