Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Monday, August 13, 2012

One Last Day and The Devil Made Me Do It!


As the summer comes to an end, School is about to start and Labor Day is just around the corner. We all want to have that one last day to have a barbecue.
So to make the ending memorable, I decided that I want to prepare my steaks like never before. I wanted to make sure that whether its my friends or my family, they will have an everlasting memory of this summer’s last barbecue.
If you try this recipe, please. Please send me your comments and let me know how everyone enjoyed this dish. If you have any thoughts, suggestions or ideas to make this recipe better, please feel free to share them on this blog.
This marinade works really well with pork or chicken as well.

Diablo Grilled Ribeyes

Diablo Grilled Ribeyes
4 ribeyes of your choice
Marinade:
1 bottle of your favorite beer, I chose Corona
¼ c. hot sauce, I used Uncle Frank’s
2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice from two limes
1 tsp. Salt
Glaze:
1 c. agave nectar
¼ c. hot sauce (Uncle Frank’s)
1 ½ oz. Tequila
Garnish:
2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over steaks in an airtight container and seal.
Marinate overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Combine glaze ingredients and set aside.
Remove steaks from marinade, and place on oiled grill.
Brush steaks with glaze periodically as they cook.

No comments: