Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Friday, May 18, 2012

World’s Best Steak Marinade!


For years, I have tried different ways of marinating my steaks before cooking. This recipe is by for the BEST marinade to date. After using this marinade and then grill your steaks on the Barbie, you’ll never use another marinade again. Like me, this will be the one and only marinade for my steaks. (Hmm…Wonder how my pork chops would be like????).

steaks marinated with coffee and peppercorns

Coffee Peppercorn Steak Marinade:
3 tbsp. strong brewed coffee
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. whole black peppercorns, crushed
½ tsp. salt
Mix all ingredients and pour into a dish that your steaks can lay flat in, then placed them in the dish covered and marinated in the refrigerator for a few hours, turning occasionally. Cook with whatever your desired method is to your preferred level of “done.”
Marinade Verdict: This is hands down the best steak marinade I have ever had the pleasure of having on my steak. My search has now ended and this will be the only marinade I will ever use, ever again! It’s just fabulous! I was worried it would be too sweet but it was not at all!

No comments: