Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Leaving An Everlasting Impression


When it comes to serving a dish, I always preached that the eyes must enjoy the food before the stomach. So impression is the biggest thing to me, when I go out to eat or serve any of my dishes.
I also try to come up with different ways to present my dishes as well, along with sharing these ideas with friends, co-workers and family.
So if you want to leave an impression, then try this….

tomato-tulips-stuffed


Stuffed Tulip Tomatoes
Mozzarella (can be any soft cheese to your taste)
Roma tomatoes
Boiled eggs
Green onion and Extra Onion Stems    
Shrimp cooked
Mayonnaise
Garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
Peeled cucumber
Cut Tomatoes crosswise making an incision, take out a teaspoon of the core and scald briefly with boiling water.
Combine the eggs, cheese, and cucumber, cut into small cubes. Shrimp cut into 2 parts. Mix with mayonnaise and combine with other salad ingredients.
Stuff the tomato tulips.
Use the extra green onion stems to make your flower stems.

No comments: