Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just Get Enough Korean


Korean food. recently, I am so into Korean food. So I decided to make some spicy pork belly. Haven't been eating spicy food for a while and I am craving for it badly!!!!
This is the perfect dish to satisfy my desire!!!
yum yum... hehe.
It looks perfectly awesome, a bit spicy though. hard to make? Absolutely NOT! So why not give it a go? I’m sure you will love it.
Korean spicy pork belly

Korean Spicy Pork Belly
1 ½ lb. pork belly
2 tbsp. Korean chili paste
2 tbsp. green onion, chopped
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. ginger, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tbsp. cooking wine
salt, to taste
Add oil in the pan under medium high heat. Put ginger, garlic and green onion and saute until fragrant.
Add and saute pork belly until light brown. Then, add cooking wine and chili paste and stir fried until cooked.
Add salt to taste. Done.

No comments: