Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Grand Finale

I just completed my last and final wedding cake. Because of my arthritis in my hands, it is getting much harder for me to design and decorate with the delicate designs as well. I will still bake regular cakes and cupcakes, it just won't have intricate designs. I have also designed and made a cake for the bachelorette party, it was an unusual design but it was also fun to make.
So, I will share these pictures of the wedding cake and bachelorette party.

The Bachelorette cake was made with a layer of white chiffon cake and a layer of chocolate. The icing is made with fondant.


The flowers were made using sugar paper, atop with a white, chocolate and white tiered cakes with white fondant and dark chocolate ganache for the streaks.

No comments: