Chef Time!

Chef Time!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Food Dish Porfolio

Just added a few more pictures, I had alot of fun so far this year. I have a couple of wedding cake orders to do in the next two months, one of them is for next month. Then I have another that will be due on January 1st. I hope you all enjoy the pictures as I enjoyed making them.





































I Have added some new pictures to my album, for all to enjoy. Also I have my own website for everyone to go to explaining all the services that I provide as well. You can go to www.apersonalchefservice,yolasite.com/






















Here is my portfolio of dishes that I have prepared. I am at the present time taking reservations for romantics for two, for the Valentine's Day. So my time for blogging may become steady with a series of entries or may be limited depending on how busy I will be.



































No comments: